Outlook Webmail Application Support
INSYS uses Outlook Web Access (OWA), provided via an internal Exchange server. Guides for logging on and configuring your browser settings are detailed below. (Note: Your pop-up settings may need to be changed in Internet Explorer.)
To log on:
- Enter your user name (the InSys format is first initial followed by last name).
- Enter your password. Passwords are provided by the InSys tech team.
- If you have forgotten your password or have trouble logging on, please complete a Help Desk ticket at the Support Center.
To change pop-up settings:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- On the main menu, go to Tool > Pop-up Blocker > Pop-up Blocker Settings.
- Enter insys.com in the "Address of website to allow field."
- Click Add.
- Click Close.
- Note: You can also disable the pop-up blocker entirely.